This new edition of Mathematics for Dynamic Modeling updates a widely used and highly-respected textbook. The text is appropriate for upper-level undergraduate and graduate level courses in modeling, dynamical systems, differential equations, and linear multivariable systems offered in a variety of departments including mathematics, engineering, computer science, and economics. The text features many different realistic applications from a wide variety of disciplines. The book covers important tools such as linearization, feedback concepts, the use of Liapunov functions, and optimal control. This new edition is a valuable tool for understanding and teaching a rapidly growing field. Practitioners and researchers may also find this book of interest.
- Contains a new chapter on stability of dynamic models
- Covers many realistic applications from a wide variety of fields in an accessible manner
- Provides a broad introduction to the full scope of dynamical systems
- Incorporates new developments such as new models for chemical reactions and autocatalysis
- Integrates MATLAB throughout the text in both examples and illustrations
- Includes a new introduction to nonlinear differential equations Simple Dynamic Models. Ordinary Differential Equations. Stability of Dynamic Models. There is a Better Way. Motion in Time and Space. Cycles and Bifurcation. Bifurcation and Catastrophe. Chaos.
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0120855666
- ISBN-13 : 9780120855667
- Obs.: Livro sem uso, com paginas amareladas e um pouco sujas pelo tempo – capa, contracapa, bordas e paginas integras. sem marcas, grifos, marcações ou qualquer tipo de detalhe que possa interferir na leitura ou pesquisa – Conteudo perfeito