AVAILABLE SOON! PREORDER TODAY! The information in this user-friendly, pocket-sized publication is used worldwide as a guide for evaluation and control of workplace exposures to chemical substances and physical agents. Threshold Limit Value (TLV) occupational exposure guidelines are recommended for more than 700 chemical substances and physical agents. There are more than 50 Biological Exposure Indices (BEIs) that cover more than 80 chemical substances. Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) registry numbers are listed for each chemical. Introductions to each section and appendices provide philosophical bases and practical recommendations for using TLVs and BEIs).
NEW FOR 2024!
- Propionitrile NIC is proposed with a ceiling
- Benzene is adopted with an A1 carcinogen designation
- Fentanyl and Fentanyl Citrate are adopted
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate is adopted with POP values
- Arsenic BEI lowers the existing BEI
- Above Shoulder Work TLV is adopted
- Push/Pull NIE is proposed