The ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
– The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
– More than 217 documents
– Six parts, plus a separate index
– Documents easier to locate because theyre arranged in numerical order
Comprehensive and Authoritive
Developed to be comprehensive. The 2011 MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the 2011 MCP includes 217 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2008 version of ACIs Building Code for Structural Concrete (318-08) and Commentary (318R-08).
The Most-Used Documents on Concrete Technology
An encyclopedia of concrete technology, the 2011 MCP has information needed by the engineer, architect, contractor, concrete/concrete product producer. . . Everyone involved in the design and use of concrete.
* Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
* Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
* Specification writing
* Concrete mixture proportioning
* Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
* Hot- and cold-weather concreting
* Inspection and testing
* Construction tolerances
* Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation
Contents: Part 1ACI 117-10 to ACI 224.3R-95(08)
Part 2ACI 225R-99(09) to ACI 313R-97
Part 3ACI 318-08 to ACI 349-06
Part 4ACI 349.1R-07 to ACI 365.1R-00
Part 5ACI 371R-08 to ACI 523.4R-09
Part 6ACI 524R-08 to ACI ITG-7-09