The Business of Ecommerce explains how to conduct business over the Web. Accessible and useful to both technical and nontechnical readers, the book describes the relevant business issues to technologists and technical issues to business managers. Paul May combines his experience as a consultant to both blue chip companies and Internet startups to provide a generic model for understanding ecommerce opportunities. He makes accessible all of the relevant technologies. This book empowers technical and business decision-makers to maximize the opportunities of ecommerce.
Table of Contents
1. A context for electronic commerce
2. A business model for electronic commerce
3. Pathfinder application areas
4. An electronic commerce technology primer
5. Architectures for electronic commerce
6. Issues in electronic commerce.
- AUTHOR: Paul May
- DATE PUBLISHED: February 2000
- FORMAT: Paperback
- ISBN: 9780521776981